Dates & Times
placement and graft
Surgical and prosthetic implant dentistry has become a fulcrum of the modern dental practice – including GP's. This course is designed to take the clinician from didactic to the operatory. It is unique in that you will be providing the surgeries (due to a long standing agreement between the New Jersey Board of Dentistry and the RasnerInstitute). Applicants range from recently graduated yearlong curriculums to Maxi programs. From I doctors whom placed several in a GPR and very few since. From "I used to place in my practice and just lost my confidence."
We will cover different treatment modalities including freehand, guided, immediate with the appropriate GBR, the latest in armamentarium, and a step-by-step guide to treatment including through slides, video and of course live training. What makes the program most unique is that each doctor will have a customized schedule tailored to their goals and experience.
Following this course, participants can expect to be able to:
- assess key pre op parameters and contraindications for safe and predictable implant placement
- work flow for guided or freehand
- understand recommended pre-op and post op pharmacology
- treatment planning for mandibular and maxillary bar implant-retained over dentures; esthetic zone implant placement
- understand surgical protocols for guided vs. non-guided implant placement
- when to plan one or two stage implant therapy
- appropriate time sequence from grafting to placement to restoration
16 CE Units
You do not need a NJ license to participate
Prior didactic implant training required: Training and experience will be evaluated on a case by case basis. We will discuss any additional required training with you.
*A $2000 deposit is required and if paid in full 4 months in advance, receive our Early Bird discount of $250.
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to the start of the course are non-refundable.
Program dates are subject to change. By registering, you agree to use of course photos in promotional materials.
Dr. Chris Wright
Dr. Jesse Murphy
Dr. Cooper Mitchell
Dates & Times
- Spring 2024 May 17-18, 2024 Friday 08:00am-05:00pm Saturday 08:00am-05:00pm
- Fall 2024 November 15-16, 2024 Friday 08:00am-05:00pm Saturday 08:00am-05:00pm
2106 West Landis Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360
The two-day hands-on course (16 CE hours); light breakfast and lunch both days and dinner with Dr. Rasner on Friday.
Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. The Hampton Inn Vineland is directly next to the course location at 2134 West Landis Avenue, Vineland, NJ 08360, 856-405-0600.
Two other hotels are just a few steps further:
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland 856-690-9900
Ramada Vineland/ Millville 856-696-3800