Placing dental implants elevates the level of care you provide. They help your patients avoid the many issues surrounding dentures, and save teeth that would otherwise be sacrificed for bridgework. We will cover different treatment modalities, the necessary armamentarium, and a step by step guide to treatment including plenty of slides and video. Each doctor will have a customized schedule tailored to their goals and experience.
placement and graft
You will perform surgeries both days
All levels of implant surgery demand meticulous protocols. This course is dedicated to instilling a rock-solid foundation. We’ll cover early case selection, recommended fees and scheduling, and a complete blueprint from pre-op consents to post-op guidelines. Each day, we spend about ninety minutes in lecture, and the remainder of the day you are performing surgery.
Surgeons with less experience will focus on the type of “everyday” surgeries that you can immediately incorporate.
- Both guided and freehand placement
- Concomitant prosthetic cornerstones
- Simultaneous extraction and implant placement
- Two stage surgeries
More experienced surgeons, who are comfortable with flap designs, suturing and other cornerstone surgical tenets will see more advanced scenarios.
- Full arch extraction cases with bone reduction and implant placement of an entire arch
- Sinus bumps
- Use of Versah burs
- Concomitant placement with GBR and PRF procedures
Prior didactic implant training required: Training and experience will be evaluated on a case by case basis. We will discuss any additional required training with you.
Following this course, participants can expect to be able to:
- assess key parameters and contraindications for safe and predictable implant placement
- understand appropriate pharmacology
- treatment plan for mandibular and maxillary bar implant-retained over dentures
- understand surgical protocols for guided vs. non-guided implant placement
16 CE Units
You do not need a NJ license to participate
Cancellations made less than 2 months prior to the start of the course are non-refundable.
Program dates are subject to change. By registering, you agree to use of course photos in promotional materials.
Dr. Chris Wright
Dr. Jesse Murphy
Dr. Cooper Mitchell
Dates & Times
- Spring 2023 May 5-6, 2023 Friday 07:00am-05:00pm Saturday 07:00am-05:00pm
- Fall 2023 November 3-4, 2023 Friday 07:00am-05:00pm Saturday 07:00am-05:00pm
2106 West Landis Avenue
Vineland, NJ 08360
The two-day hands-on course (16 CE hours); light breakfast and lunch both days and dinner with Dr. Rasner on Friday.
Attendees are responsible for their own travel expenses. The Hampton Inn Vineland is directly next to the course location at 2134 West Landis Avenue, Vineland, NJ 08360, 856-405-0600.
Two other hotels are just a few steps further:
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland 856-690-9900
Ramada Vineland/ Millville 856-696-3800